H@H: Ep 4 – This is our first episode of Monthly Musings from Here@Haas. In this episode, we talk about what is Monthly Musings (tl;dr: reflection, learning, & practice) and what we’ve been working on this past month!
On editing context & stories – “It’s kind of hard to separate yourself and just gotta be aware that we have maybe a bias towards hearing each other’s like behind the scenes, behind the stories.” – Ray.
On prioritizing time – “I think creativity stems from boredom and having that space.” – Aravind.
- A Mind for Numbers by Barbara Oakley
- UC Berkeley Haas Class: Becoming Superhuman: The Science of Productivity & Performance
- Ultradian Rhythm: FastCompany Article + Forbes Article
- Give & Take by Adam Grant
- OneHaas Alumni Series: Manish Chandra
- Freakonomics Podcast